Wednesday, November 23, 2005

my exams are finally over. thank God. cos i'm sooooooo tired now. the next hurdle to cross would be my piano exam.. next wednesday!

this morning before our paper, sarah and i studied at the science canteen cos our usual spot outside the med library was too cold. i sat there rather fidgety, trying to absorb bits of nucleotide metabolism. then i heard snippets of a conversation nearby.. between.. little boys. yeah. it was quite funny. at first, i thought there were only two of them, but i later discovered there were four.

i overheard bits and pieces like "cannot run around! if not you will be fined!" and "do you know the meaning of *censored*?"astonished, yet amused, i continued reading my notes. then came the hilarious part. "eh! you better say your grace. don't say grace cannot eat! EH! SAY GRACE!! SAY SAY SAY!! QUICK! SAY IT!"(mind you, that was done rather forcefully.) i looked up from my notes. sarah gave me a rather bewildered look. trying not to laugh, i went back to reading de novo pathway..

after awhile, the little boys started walking around.. and disturbing each other. at one point, the chubby one turned around, looked in my direction (i think) and flashed me a mischievous smile. haha. kids... they do the funniest things at the most unexpected times.

No comments: