Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i finally got connected to my internet in my room, so will be replying emails soon! probably this evening when i get back from doing more administrative stuff. :) so bernie, yiling and yokes.. i will reply you all soon!

woah.. the past few days haven't been that easy.. scouting around for cheap food, buying groceries.. cost of living here is pretty high. you practically have to pay for everything, even the internet wire that connects my com to the internet jack in my room. and i must say, that internet jack is really in "high places". i had to put my desk chair on my bed and reach like mad to put the wire into the jack. grrr.

i've probably been pampered too much in vancouver. :)

the weather here is a little cold, but the sun makes all the difference. it's really dry though. my skin and lips have been peeling. scenery wise, i really love the trees and the clear blue sky! occasionally around campus, wild rabbits can be seen hopping around.

yeah. i've been spending the past few days reading quite abit as well. and enjoying my time alone with God. :)

ok more updates another day..

No comments: