Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friends

Heh.. the past few months have been a long journey for me. There were times it got so tough and tiring I wanted to stop and run away. There were times I could do nothing but sit before God and beg Him to hear me.

This morning, I woke up feeling abit upset again, but I paused and started thinking of things I could thank God for. And truly, there are so many people who have encouraged me in different ways..

Bernie, you know I still keep the 2 blog posts you wrote for me. Today I opened the file again and read through, and I realise how much you've been a blessing to me. How much you've encouraged me to hold my head high and trust God. :)I hope I'll be able to support another sister like you have supported me.

Yiling, as we sang "What a friend we have in Jesus" the other day, I remembered you sending me the song one day before good friday and encouraging me to fix my eyes only upon Him. I also remembered how you egged me on to study for my exams.

There are many other people who have blessed me abundantly, but I just wanted to remember the two of you today, because you have encouraged me so much and walked with me over the past few years. And as I look at the both of you, I can only thank God for His love and faithfulness to you. Indeed, He who has started His good work in you will bring it to completion. So press on, dear sisters, and thank you! :)

No comments: