Wednesday, October 10, 2007

some things just need to be laughed about instead of being brooded over. heh

i came out of dispensing lab test today upset with myself for not managing my time in there properly and brooding over my unfinished and half-baked prescription form. was whining away to sarah on the way to the bus stop.

but after awhile, i realised that no use crying over spilt milk and to focus on the hilarious parts of dispensing lab would make my perspective a tad bit more light-hearted. heh heh. like one of the lecturers exclaiming "why you keep on calling me? your pharmacy no business ah? very free issit?" and other funny things like all of us scrambling for the trolley at 5pm, and the things peiru did which she is telling me about now.

one day we will all sit and reminisce, look back on these things and laugh them off.

No comments: