Saturday, November 24, 2007

While looking for past youth photos to feast my eyes on (yes, i know i should be mugging hard), I chanced upon this Bible Brain Busters book which someone gave my brother awhile back. It's a good youth resource, because the way it puts forth Bible trivia is very interesting. My brother and I spent some time testing each other and had an incredible amount of fun.

Here's one example from just one of the many categories:

Identify the mystery person.
Heritage: My dad's name was Amoz
Occupation: A prophet
Favourite pasttime: Writing biographies of kings (I wrote two)
Favourite outfit: A mourner's coat
Memorable phrases I've coined: Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace
Personal philosophy: You don't always see the fruits of your labour, but you work anyway.
Biggest embarrassment: Naming my son. Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

Interesting eh?

No comments: