Saturday, April 23, 2005

decerebrate rigidity the term has been on my mind the whole day.. sheesh. i even dreamt abt it last night! shows how much neuro is getting to me! argh.. but at least one question came out, in the mcq.

argh.. this is so irritating. back in the exam hall this morning i was dying to sleep.. to go home and take a nice long nap.. but now my brain is tired but i can't get to sleep!! :s

hmm.. two papers down.. three more to go. but at least im done with physio.. pharm prac yday was ridiculous, maybe even to the point that it was funny. there was ridiculously not enough time to complete everything.. and the questions asked were ridiculously ridiculous. for lita's part at least. and physio was ok i guess.. except that i made a very big grave mistake. sheesh. but well, i think i tried my best, so will leave everything in God's hands.. was tired, yet relieved when i came out of the room just now.

i think the exams are getting to everyone. i was talking to max just now and told him i was tired but couldn't sleep.. and he sent me a prescription for diazepam. :s *rolls eyes*

anyhow, im glad there were people like peiru and sarah and janice studying with me and talking rubbish with me when we got bored of the books. makes studying for exams more interesting.

No comments: