Monday, April 11, 2005

this is bad.. exams are in less than 2 weeks and i haven't been pushing myself hard enough! just had bahasa oral today.. hmm.. think the teacher was quite amused at my dialogue.. cos i was so nervous nothing was coming out of my mouth! and there was this awkward silence............. bleah.
yeah. but thank God i did ok for my recent bahasa test! which upped my morale..

just spent the night watching serial after serial.. from fate twisters to the nkf show.. sigh.. i shall get down to studying after that! for awhile at least. long day tmr.. sending my bro to school.. then going to school.. do qt.. go swimming.. meeting max at biz lib to study and then we have to go for our final ss lecture! ok i need to increase in productivity! from tomorrow till friday! the days shall not be wasted!

No comments: