Wednesday, March 26, 2008

haha i figured i'd type a post on my birthday so that i can look back and remember that i truly have many things to thank God for.

been feeling very blessed and loved this birthday season. i was able to celebrate my birthday with different groups of people and it was all very meaningful.

dinner with family, having wei'en and mag cook for me, lunch with the auxanites and the church staff (pizza), dinner with my peers, which was totally memorable. (pizza again, but this time with drumlets..)

managed to spend some time with God this morning too. it was good, remembering how almighty and powerful He is, reading through some psalms written by Asaph, about how God led the Israelites and how He delivered them again and again. the same God is with me all the time, leading me through life.

No comments: