Thursday, April 08, 2004

hmmm.. im starting to realise that i blog abt an average of once a week.. cos ahhhh!! lack of timee.. haha.. oh well.. anyway this wk was a short week.. most of my classes were in the morning though in the afternoons i still spent my time running after squeamish children.. ;) but i guess i really find my love for the kids growing.. yupyup! and though some are REALLY irritating at times.. well, when i think back and i think of these kids, it just brings a smile to my face.. heh
haha.. besides that.. today i mustered up courage to ask my dad to the good friday service tmr.. and noe what? he told me he had to cut his hair!!argh!!!! then i told him that cutting his hair wouldn't even take much of his time and he could do it after the service and he didn't answer.. :| haiz.. oh well
othen than that.. most issues i've been facing have been getting better or chapters of my life have been closed.. haha.. thats' abt it! im so tired i wanna zzzzzzzzzzzzzz NOW!! bryan's coming to stay over btw.. heh.. cos he's following us to church tmr.. hahaha.. so i'll have to sleep in my own room tonight.. sigh!!

No comments: