Saturday, August 27, 2005

just got back from my grandfather's birthday dinner. it was a really good time, time well-spent catching up with my cousins. we reminisced about the past and my brother's little mishaps with prawn and prawn sauce, watched commando ian finish up the food, talked to my mischievous little cousin about school.. (he was teaching us some new way to do multiplication. although it really seems more difficult to me. :s) and we managed to catch up a little with each other.

i guess over the years, these tri-annual meetings have caused us to treasure the time we have with each other more. seeing them so few times a year makes me feel sad about how i used to take them for granted. now the dinners and bbqs we have mean so much more to me.

the food was overloaded with msg though. gave me a headache!

No comments: