Sunday, June 17, 2007

By order of Ms Sarah Tang, I have been tasked to report my glaring mistake at Kingsway Mall today. Sigh. Read on if you are interested:

Today, we set out after lunch, first to visit Sarah's patient at Rosedale Manor. We spent about 1 hour plus with her and then walked down to Kingsway.

So we walked past this One dollar shop. And because both of us had this Singaporean mentality, the immediate reaction was, "Let's go in." So in we went. There were really alot of great deals and I bought many things. So both of us chanced upon this box of fabric softeners for $1 per box! Yah, like a typical singaporean.. I started to think "cheap cheap cheap".... SO I got one box without hesitation. Sarah was commenting that she could bring the extras home to Singapore and I concurred I could do the same. Besides, it smelt pretty nice and the thought of my clothes smelling like Lavendar was quite welcoming.

After about 2 hours of shopping, we headed back. Walking back to Lister Hall from the LRT, we were chatting away. Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks and asked Sarah whether she had a dryer at home in Singapore, because FABRIC SOFTENERS were used ONLY in dryers! Well, turns out she did.. and well, I didn't. So there.

When we got back to my room, Sarah had one extra box of fabric softeners to bring home to use. -grin- ain't I generous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this post. :) so sweet right.

and the previous post, i really do get what you mean. you really like a place so much that you wish you can be back there especially with your loved one right?

haha good luck to both of us!