Friday, June 04, 2004

Colossians 3:13-14
" Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. "


today, i understood the true meaning of forgiveness, just have to put it into practise now. well.. i've been through a pretty rough time over the past two days.. hmm.. can't really share much to anyone at this point of time cos the whole situation's very sensitive.. yup.. i just thank God for jotham and aunty ruby.. who've really been supporting me thru everything.. and given me really good advice..

now i really appreciate the grace of God.. and how He can forgive us no matter how wretched we are.. i need to learn true forgiveness.. and that, for me is really difficult. this time, i cannot just say with my mouth that i forgive.. but i must really be convicted in my heart..

i guess i really need to trust God now.. and let Him bear all my burdens..

on a lighter note.. yes.. i went to sentosa with the sec4 gals on wednesday.. it was really fun.. and im as red as a lobster now. :)

No comments: