Thursday, September 15, 2005

5 minutes ago, i switched on my tv for the first time in.. at least 10 days? woahs! shows how long i haven't watched tv, and that didn't hit me until the other day when i was in the bus staring blankly at tv mobile. haha. sarah and shiwei are gonna laugh at me, cos i was talking abt watching tv the whole day today. :s

anyway, my biochem test is finally over! all that studying, just for 45 minutes and 25 mcqs! but well, i take it i'm studying for the exams and well, those reactions and pathways are rather interesting anyway. it's just not very easy to link them all up, and once you do, it can get confusing. i find i'm enjoying my modules more this semester than the last two. it's much more applicable to the profession and labs are more like cooking lessons. (until you realise you have lab reports to complete, that is)

yeah. but hectic, my schedule is. so hectic that i'm very physically tired now. desperately in need for a break. very timely, cos as of tomorrow, i'm on ALMOST one week of holiday!

spent my whole evening today sifting through old letters and cards. it started with the search for chew wee and may fern's wedding bulletin. never found it, but instead i found other sorts of buried treasure. heh.. it's nice to sit back once in awhile and reminisce. realised i've lost touch with so many people, especially the mg ones. sigh.. people who meant so much to me in the past, i hardly know what they're doing now. :s i'm really bad at keeping in touch with people. so, if i haven't talked to you in a long time, holler!!

No comments: