Saturday, September 10, 2005

instead of going for the tri-fac bash last night, i found myself bashing through my books! aah! sorry jenxi and all the dance ppl! show me a video of your dance ok!

studied till 1 last night, then i woke up and made my way to piano lesson, feeling very groggy. my piano teacher was quite upset with me today, cos he felt i wasn't being musical and expressive enough. which was true. i was terribly sleepy, not entirely woken up yet. :s and yeah, he set me a task. to go and research on the lives of the three composers and imagine them playing those pieces. (he was terribly appalled that i couldn't remember how brahms looked like!)

yeah, it's true. i need more passion!!! i think my busy life as a pharmer has wiped out some of my passion for music. but that's no excuse, i'll have to work at it! and work at understanding brahms, britten and hadyn better. heh.

on a very different note, im sitting here with the Bible open in front of me. msged mich the wrong verse just now, but hey. this verse really serves as a reminder. it doesn't really link much to the rest of my entry, but somehow it made me pause to think about God for a moment.
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5: 6-8
wow.

No comments: