Saturday, September 24, 2005

trying to keep myself awake while reading articles from this website that'll help me for my philo paper. the topics are quite interesting but im just quite sleepy now.. *yawn* haha.. and our 4 day break just flew past like that. but thank God for it. was rather refreshed, although abit fearful of the hectic next-half-of-the-sem ahead.

the past few days have been busy, though fun. thought-provoking too, as i rethink and evaluate my role in the youth.

was at marche's today with the 85s.. and i did the same thing i always do everytime i go to marche's... pile the plate sky-high with stir-fried vegetables i can buy at the market!!!

pharm law lect was cancelled today as well! managed to get some research done for the paper i'm supposed to write for my diploma exam.. i must say the central library really has good music resource books. the next thing i gotta do is to read them!

back to my philo paper....

No comments: